BESPOKE CABLES & WIRING
We’ve developed this capability alongside the design and manufacture of high quality coils and sensing devices over several decades. As a result, our factories on three continents can now manufacture high quality cables and wiring (including the following) in high or low volumes to suit your requirements.
Product highlights and benefits
- Extensive experience of domestic, industrial and specialist wiring and cabling for customers around the world.
- Design and manufacture of bespoke cabling and wiring looms.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) cables and wiring.
- Glass braid cables.
- Low-grade polyvinylidene flouride (PVDF) and polyvinylchloride (PVC) cable.
- Large stocks of wire and cable for fast response to your order.
- Environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes.
- We quality-check everything we manufacture.
- Tailored protective packaging makes sure your cables and wiring arrive in perfect condition
DID YOU KNOW...
Since we started making copper coils in 1948, we’ve used enough wire to circle the Earth around five times! That’s a lot of wire (approximately 200,000 Km) and lots of innovative, reliable products working around the world. Wherever you are in the world, you can be sure we know what we’re doing when we manufacture your electromagnetic coils…