ELECTROMAGNETIC COILS FOR LIGHTING
We harness the power of magnetism to bring your lighting equipment to life. Our bespoke designs and rapid prototyping support short lead times. That’s important when you need high-performance electromagnetic coils for domestic and industrial lighting equipment.
Product highlights and benefits
- Extensive experience in many different domestic and industrial applications around the world.
- 3D printing supports fast, cost-effective prototyping so we can develop and manufacture your coils and cabling faster. The prototypes that once took weeks to make are now completed in two days.
- Short lead times (typically 2 working days) mean you get the product you need very quickly.
- Bespoke designs.
- Off-the-shelf coils for lighting applications.
- DN standard coils.
- ATEX-compliant for explosive atmospheres.
- Bobbin-mounted coils.
- Freestanding air coils.
- Freestanding air coils eliminate the effect of internal current on a coil’s inductance and deliver high efficiency without unwanted core saturation.
- Take advantage of our wide-ranging ability to design and manufacture off-the-shelf and bespoke ballast coils and choke coils.
- We check everything we make in the factory thoroughly during production.
- Tailored protective packaging makes sure your large or small coils arrive in perfect condition.
DID YOU KNOW.
It takes more than 200 tonnes of ore to make just 72 Kg of copper wire. At least 80% of the copper ever mined has been recycled and remains available for use; naturally, our environmental policy dictates that we recycle scrap.
As well as doing this and having ISO14001 accreditation[, our products help protect environments around the world. From detecting a leaking water main to measuring the flow of life-giving water between oceans and deserts, we’re here for you…