Take advantage of our global experience as a manufacturer of high-performance, bespoke coriolis coils, associated wiring and cables for demanding high-temperature applications.
Product highlights and benefits
- Sizes from 3 mm to 100 mm.
- Short lead times (typically 2 working days).
- Bespoke designs.
- DN (diamètre nominal) standard.
- ATEX-compliant for explosive environments.
- Bobbin-mounted Coils.
- 3D printer for fast, cost-effective prototyping that speeds up the development and manufacture of your coriolis coils and cabling.
- Ultra-high-temperature materials (up to 350 °C).
- Our stocks of exotic raw materials support short lead times for design, development and manufacture of your bespoke coriolis coils, cables and wiring.
- We check the quality of everything we manufacture.
- Tailored protective packaging makes sure every coriolis coil, cable or wiring loom reaches you in perfect condition.
DID YOU KNOW...
The principle behind coriolis flowmeters for measuring mass flow rather than volumetric flow is named after Gaspard Gustave de Coriolis. He was the French mathematician and engineer who first described the behaviour of objects in a rotating frame of reference – the Coriolis Effect. His name, along with André-Marie Ampère’s, is now engraved on the Eifel Tower in Paris