COILS FOR WIND-POWER GENERATION
Is yours a small domestic wind generator or a 70m-high, 1 MW wind turbine? Either way, your equipment plays a vital role in generating energy and caring for our environment.
Our bespoke and off-the-shelf coils do an equally important job. That's because they help wind-power generation equipment deliver electricity reliably around the world.
You’ll find our coils on energy generating equipment with capacities ranging from below 100 W to 1 MW.
Product highlights and benefits
- Bespoke and off-the-shelf electromagnetic coils for wind generators and wind turbines.
- Coils for wind turbines generating from 100 W to over 1 MW.
- Short lead times (typically 2 working days).
- Bespoke designs meet your specific needs.
- Off-the-shelf products meet popular requirements.
- Layered windings deliver optimum performance.
- For reliability and long-term performance, our self-bonding magnet-wire process makes sure every turn of the coil adheres to the next.
- Freestanding air coils.
- Designed for high-temperature applications (up to 220 °C).
- Resin-filled coil assemblies for lower cost, lighter weight, elimination of potential leak-paths, protection of windings and higher temperature capability.
- 100% quality checks on everything we manufacture.
- Tailored protective packaging makes sure your coils arrive in perfect condition and full working order.
DID YOU KNOW...
The first windmills, the predecessors of today’s wind turbines, were used in China around 2000BC. How appropriate then, that Anstee Coil Technology now manufactures at its factory in modern China.