We are pleased to announce the appointment of the new General Manager for our Monterrey Mexico coil manufacturing facility
Mariano Diaz is a native Mexican and brings a wealth of talent to our family;
Professional Experience; Mariano Diaz
More than 15 years responsible for developing and executing projects with substantial economic benefit, this includes:
Planning and executing Vertical Integration projects with high impact cost benefits.
- Evaluation and Management of Cost Reduction Projects.
- Innovation, Research and Development of key solutions, to add commercial and economical value to the product.
- Supported tests for new product, equipment development.
- Developing of a Global Source strategy.
- Sourcing, validation and implementation of raw Materials with high impact cost savings.
- Executed improvements in manufacturing, by improving the performance, design and external appearance of the product.
- Design and implementation of equipment to improve quality in the final product.
- Source, purchase and implement several production lines to increase the production.
- Negotiated with suppliers, built and led teams and ensured consolidation and leverage of purchases throughout the company.
- Responsible for ensuring new product certification and consumer safety compliance.
- Environmental Health and Safety.
Exceed Customer expectations through the offering of Products with Superior Value (Quality, Service, Design & Cost)